Happiness


Happiness is the goal of life for almost everybody of us. For that everybody does a lot. Really a lot of perspiring exercise day and night.Everybody gets some results.Less or more. But we never try to really evaluate our success regarding happiness, instead we keep on evaluating our performance, monitory profit and all.So I would like to appeal you to evaluate .
Ask the question what am I doing for happiness round the clock, and whether I get that happiness out of it? I try to get more and more money so that I could buy all happiness through food, luxurious vehicles, luxurious chairs,beautiful wife or husband. Along with that I keep on thinking of food, sex and more luxuries all the while . Answer the question after deep thinking, Do I get permanent happiness through all this deed and thought or not? If your answer is 'yes' just carry on. And if it is 'no' then think again where does it go wrong and you will find some way or the other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.