Methods of getting medicine and method to take my powder medicine

                                       केशव आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सालय पुणे. Keshav Ayurvedic clinic Pune
संपर्क करें -  Contact me :

9822697288 or 7588381952
@ Keshav ayurvedic clinic 11 maruti chawk. 230\3 Shukrawar peth Pune India 411002

Monday to Saturday - 10.30 to 1 AM and 6 to 9 PM.

It is always better to see me and get checked up and diagnosed and medication.
But for some conditions like mentioned elsewhere, we diagnose by thorough case taking via conversations and send medicines by courier too. See what to do for it :

What to do to get medicine by courier method -
Call me first. Take my account details. Credit said amount in my account. Send a fotocopy of transaction to me. Call for detailed case taking when i receive amount in my account. After thorough info you will get medicine by courier.

पैसे भरना  फिर केस डिटेल देना और फिर आयेगा कुरियर. 

Method of taking my powder medicine -
Keep the powder in a flask and shake it 100 to 150 times well. Keep it dry. Take thrice a day as per sample dose.

दिया हुआ पावडर डिब्बे मे डाल कर सौ देढ सौ बार अच्छा घोलो. मिक्स करना. उसे बंद करके सुखा ही रखना.
फिर दीन मे तीन बार सँपल डोस जितना लेना.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.