Hsv patient feedback with latest report

I got fully cured with this medicine and my report get negative within a month
Anonymous
-- A feedback on my YouTube channel

       


 feedback - this came on my post named herpes treated fast -

Hello all, i am ashish from kota rajasthan, i have been suffering from both types of herpes,for last four months 
it was very painful, i had continues swelling on my penis, regular whole day pain and burning inside my penis,
 i was not able to intercourse, even due to pain i could not walk little fast, fever and body pain were also present,
 i went to 7 different doctors from urologist to sexologist but couldn't find any answer and relief, 
one VD doctor told me to report for herpes and said there is no cure, 
then i searched on Internet and found dr. Prasad pathak sir number, i called and consulted by him,
 he assured me that i will get relief from his medicines, i got his powder form medicine and liquid medicines
 and surprisingly i started getting relief from the 5th day of medicines,
 now after 1.5 months my almost all symptoms have gone, feeling great relief, returning to normal life, 
million thanks to pathak sir for helping me. I am sure that i will be fully cured within one month.

I wrote this in reply -

thx ashish. keep your fight strong. In this case; continuous symptoms curing from 5 th day is very important.
That shows the effect of medicine and not having back in 1.5 months is also impo. because it did not happen in
 4 months. contact ashish if you want - 917976028724 [ published on his request only ] 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.