Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

a comment by my patient : He wrote it on my youtube channel video Ritesh Rote 7 hours ago Nice Treatment, I suggest don't go to any Allopathy or homeopathy doctor for Nagin herpes zoster treatment. Directly come to Dr. Pathak and start treatment as soon as possible. I was cure within a week or two.

Nagin or herpes नागीन has ayurvedic solution. just see my blogpost in text also on this blog itself.
http://prasad176phatak.blogspot.in/2013/07/nagin-or-herpis-zoster-treated-fast-by.html
Patient of nagin feeds back.thx for kind comment :
43  feedback - this came on my post named herpes treated fast -

Hello all, i am ashish from kota rajasthan, i have been suffering from both types of herpes,for last four months 
it was very painful, i had continues swelling on my penis, regular whole day pain and burning inside my penis,
 i was not able to intercourse, even due to pain i could not walk little fast, fever and body pain were also present,
 i went to 7 different doctors from urologist to sexologist but couldn't find any answer and relief, 
one VD doctor told me to report for herpes and said there is no cure, 
then i searched on Internet and found dr. Prasad pathak sir number, i called and consulted by him,
 he assured me that i will get relief from his medicines, i got his powder form medicine and liquid medicines
 and surprisingly i started getting relief from the 5th day of medicines,
 now after 1.5 months my almost all symptoms have gone, feeling great relief, returning to normal life, 
million thanks to pathak sir for helping me. I am sure that i will be fully cured within one month.

I wrote this in reply -

thx ashish. keep your fight strong. In this case; continuous symptoms curing from 5 th day is very important.
That shows the effect of medicine and not having back in 1.5 months is also impo. because it did not happen in
 4 months. contact ashish if you want - 917976028724 [ published on his request only ] 
42 nd feedback
42. Hi, Thank you very much dr. Prasad phatak sir... 2 years ago i got infected hsv 1 and i was not aware about that because the lack of symptoms... After some period i felt problems in my throat i had sore throat and white tounge. After the consultation i checked my blood and i am shocked my hsv 1 is possitive..... Doctors said no cure........ (Why i dont know) After i saw dr prasad's blog and contact to him.. He told me dont worry start my medicine. I took medicine and After 2 months my result was unbelivable..... It is - ve now.... all problems gone Thanks once again sir... 
Another patient wrote to me :
This was 41 st feedback from a patient-
Helo sir
M akshay from Delhi
U r d only person to cure herpes of me evn lots of people in delhi
I trust u alot
Thanku
Sir
Dr Pathak from pune
He is d saviour of so many peoples hu r suffered from herpes Thanku you so much sir 

We are very much thankful to Dr.Prasad Pathak as he has successfully cured the herpes zoster after effects like itching, tingling, inflammation, pain which were very intense & a patients life returned to normal again.
I came to know about Dr.Pathak from one of my relatives living in Pune & after meeting him, he told us the Dos & Donts for getting cured. He also gave some mixture of Ayurvedic powders & liquids for oral administration for the duration of one month & all the problems were vanished. He is really a great personality & a great doctor too.
 I will surely wish to refer him as one of the reliable doctor who has the good knowledge & your diseases will be surely cured by him.
He wrote this on my blog elsewhere :
http://prasad176phatak.blogspot.in/2016/05/dr-prasad-phatak-treats-nagin-ya-herpes_23.html?m=1

SUDHEERApril 5, 2018 at 8:15 PM

My mother was suffering with heroes zoster(Nagin-Marathi word).We immediately met a person who gave her some ayurvedic mixture for application at affected site and the boils & redness vanished in a week.
But after that the burning, tingling sensation & occasional pain was there at the affected site.
I got the contact number of Dr.Prasad Pathak from a friend & met him at his clinic at Pune. After investigating about the brief history, he gave an ayurvedic powder & liquid for oral administration for one month due to which all her problems were vanished & she is living her normal life.
We are thankful to Dr.Prasad Pathak for providing an accurate solution at an affordable cost & would like to refer his name to more & more patients suffering with various acute diseases which are not cured by allopathy.

Hsv feedback - 
Mr GG wrote this to me. Now a days it is difficult for patients to comment on blog so they are sendin me personally.
GG is just an example, many messages like this are with me.
"I have hsv for years, symptoms have reduced almost and even no itching. Till date after taking medication there is no itching.
Only once I had on lips.
Apart from it nowhere on genital place."
Many times people are scared of the hsv numbers but they should not. All the above thins are very important.
Thx GG and all.

One Mr KA

approached me for HSV 2 months back he had all symptoms of HSV and his test was positive as : 

HSV 2 IGg - 1.96

Then he underwent my treatment for a month and then was relieved from all symptoms. The test was repeated and found that 

HSV 2 IGg - 0.34

Thanks for feedback. 
He wants to remain anonymous and could not make it to post as anonymous; due to his technical problems though he wishes it to be known to you all. So I posted it.
manish gangrade ManishJune 11, 2017 at 2:41 PM
Hi myself Manish Gangrade and I belongs to Indore M.P. , I was suffered with herpese zoaster in April 1st week than I do allopathy treatment for one month but I was not satisfied than started Homoeopathy treatment also for 10- 15 days. But the recovery was not so good . One day I saw a video of Dr. Phatak regarding herpese treatment through ayurved. I approach Dr. Phatak and only in 15 days treatment I got that the recovery is too fast than other treatment now I am satisfied with Dr. Phatak's treatment that within 15 days I got very speedy recovery right now I am under treatment with Dr. Phatak. And Phatak sir is confidential that it will be completely cured within 8 days . I have taken total treatment for 3 weeks and I am also confident that It will be cured completely cured with 3 weeks treatment. Dr. Phatak is doing a great job with nominal charges . Thanks to Dr. Phatak I think he is god for human being As says " डॉक्टर भगवन का रूप होता है"
Thank you very much sir
Hi,
Myself Manish Gangrade I was under treatment with Dr. Phatak since last 3 weeks and suffered with herpese zoaster now I am completely cured I talk to Dr. Phatak over fone yesterday He advised me not to worry and now only apply coconut oil on the affected area as my treatment is over now and as per my openion.I am wondering that how Dr. Phatak is confident about his treatment that he gives to his patients. Thanks once again to Dr. Phatak.

My clinic treats nicely all kind of diseases also { by ayurvedic treatment }
[ When you get well, please you also comment on this post so that others will be benefitted ]
Pain after herpes is a big problem, Ayurveda has answer for it Today I will share a very important case in which a young man GS who suffered from herpes zoster which is also called visarp or nagin.Initially he had pain near chest and back which eventually turned out to have blisters and yes it was herpes zoster ie. shingles. After some treatment eat dried out but he started to have severe pain in that area.And soon the pain rose up so much that he would fall unconscious for a while; depicting as if he had siezures means fits. No medicine could have cure for it and he was admitted repeatedly 7 times for it. He was also declared to have some psychological problem nothing else. By watching me online, his father brought him to me and I was firm that he had PHN means postherpatic nuralgia - means pain that rises after herpes . My medicines worked well by the grace of God. With some initial fast relief he recovered fully within 2 weeks and needed no admission again. That could be the power of ayurveda and lord Dhanvantari. Thanks everyone - the patient, you readers and above all Lord. #health #article #treatment #relief #medicine #pain #patient #healthiswealth

Comments

हेल्थ टीप : काजू बहुत लोगोंको बडे मनभावन लगते हैं. खारे या तिखे तो बहुत ही. मुह मे पानी आगया ना ? पर याद रहे वे बहुत उष्ण तीक्ष्ण होते है. खारे, तिखे,करी या उसळ तो और जादा मात्रा मे सेवन हो जाने के कारण बहुत उष्ण पडनेसे पेट मे गरमी, पित्त या फोडे, फुन्सी हो सकती है. नियंत्रण मे खाए.
Unknown said…
Hi,
Myself Manish Gangrade I was under treatment with Dr. Phatak since last 3 weeks and suffered with herpese zoaster now I am completely cured I talk to Dr. Phatak over fone yesterday He advised me not to worry and now only apply coconut oil on the affected area as my treatment is over now and as per my openion.I am wondering that how Dr. Phatak is confident about his treatment that he gives to his patients. Thanks once again to Dr. Phatak.
Unknown said…
Cantect no please Sir
yes sir, what do you want ? please call me 9822697288

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.