Anemia treated to cure well by ayurveda at our clinic.


A young man of 20 years who had been very good athlete approached me at my clinic his look was very bad as compared to his earlier visit.
He looked very pale, his skin rough and lips with scratches. He had almost lost his appetite. It was very low now, he had come down to 1\2 chapati instead of his earlier diet of  3 to 4 chapatis in afternoon.He had difficulty in swallowing food as there was some irritation in throat. He had lost some 5 kgs in 2 months period.
As his hemoglobin had dropped down to 6.8 he was advised to undergo many complected lab tests. I started to treat his swallowing problem at the beginning which he responded to within 4 days only.Then his meals came to normal diet in 7 days and now he has excellent look and Hb to be 12.5.
I went emotional when I saw his smart face as he is like my own son and am treating him from his child hood when he was 8!
 This is in continuation with my earlier informative post on Anemia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.