arthritis ayurveda treatment another case in progress

A female patient of age 55 with her weight as 90 kilo had approached me at my clinic with walking stick. She had severe osteoarthritis with unbearable pain. She could not go up the staircase even 4 steps at all so I went down to examine her and found that she had a lot of oedema on right knee and she was painful on even a gentle examination touch.There was dimple like depression on the outer side of knee.Her X ray revealed enormous loss of cartilage. Being vat dosha vitiation I along with loss of bony tissues I started with vatashamak chikitsa along with bone reconstruction therapy. Pain, oedema were first to decrease within 10 days then followed by slow improvement
Please contact me on cell phone 9822697288 or on this blog or by email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.