Humanity stays on



Last week one of my patients from kasarwadi gave me a hearty invitation for the reception of her son which was to be held at khadki bazar. So I left on for it at the night after clinic I just waved away the tensions expressed by my mother and wife while starting the car.
While I reached at khadki station I found that there was nobody on the road whom I could ask for way to hall.All vehicles running fast towards mumbai. So I came out of car and went in the entrance of station to ask to a group of young men who told that I would take the small road on the right. I reversed my car before turning and I found that the road was too lonely and in addition to that I saw the 2 of the gang had came out of the station and kicking their bike.I decided to go ahead and look for bigger road and stopped the reverse and went on. After some distance I felt like asking somebody. I saw a person coming from in front and asked about the way to hall. He told me there was a big road ahead but there was no right turn so go back to station and take left and there were so many turns on which I was quite puzzled and also asked about safety. He suddenly decided to come with me. I also accepted the request thinking that I should take some risk or I will have to go back home to drink milk and sleep quietly. In addition being male 47 what I had only to lose was wallet, mobile and at the most my car.He was going back to his near by home after his duty as a on call driver for his already let dinner. The road was really lonely and the was quite a long distance to go may be 1.5 Km. He left me to the hall, then made sure that the party was on. He asked for my leave when I asked how was he to return. On foot he replied.I tried a lot to give him some money to take a rikshaw but he completely denied folding his hands and giving duhai of the almighty. And quickly left the scene.The Halwa at the party was quite sweet for me yesterday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.