Suvarn or gold therapy in ayurveda

It is very important to know what gold is to ayurveda
A female patient 70 years old has been on my tretment for all complaints & diseases.
She had amoebiasis with bleeding 10 years back when she got well in 1 month. I told her that same episode will take 1.5 months to cure as her age has increased from 60 to 70.
But to the safer side I added gold combination to her packets of medicines.
To surprise of both of us she got well in just 12 days. On her asking I guessed that it must be 'Gold' factor that has worked wonders.
She said its my blessings which I denied saying God is the only one who blesses
Really God has created ayurveda for all under deep pain & grief

Comments

Unknown said…
suvarna sut-shekharchya maza chan anubhav aahe.

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.