HSV herpes simplex virus case feedback. Patient asked to post.

A patient age 30 arrived at my clinic in Sept 2016. He was suffering from hsv the herpes simplex virus for 4 years with multiple symptoms and gross positive igg. He started treatment and started getting results in 2 months. Now he is all the well. No symptoms and negative antibodies too.
He asked direct posting of photocopy of reports but I erased his and lab's name.
हिंदी में बता दूं कि ये रुग्ण हर्पीस के जो पूरी तरह से तकलीफ़ मुक्त हुए । उनके कहने पर ये रिपोर्ट्स की फोटोकॉपी पोस्ट कर रहा हूँ  । धन्यवाद जी ।


Thanks all. Please follow me and share my posts to friends. Find me by my name on blog, youtube, Fb and linkedin. 
Dr. Prasad Phatak.
9822697288

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.