Patient himself gave feedback. dignosis herpes. reports attached.

The patient himself wrote this :-
Dear friends
I was detected with HSV 2 in the month of January 2021 and my IgG count was *21.40*. When I came to know that there is no treatment in allopathy,  my life was shattered. Then I thought,  how is it possible that disease of this magnitude is untreatable, so my quest for treatment began on internet. I came across Dr  Prasad and having gone through reviews and after speaking Dr prasad I was fully convinced that God has been kind to connect me to him. Trust me , I started the medication  in February and in Aug the reports have been negative. Also, the outbreaks are very mild , almost 25 % of the original episode. I am convinced that they will also go away in times to come. The best part about Dr Prasad is that he understands the problem in detail and diagnose is done accordingly, a very postive human being and one of the finest Doctors in ayurved.
Sir a million thx for all the work u are doing, touching upon a disease which might not be life threatening but it does take a toll on your personal life. Sir Work done by you is highly important and commendable. People suffering for this disease, without giving a second thought and waiting time any further , contact Dr Prasad ASAP.
Sir once again million thx...ЁЯЩПЁЯЩП

thank you dear patient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.