Lichen planus मुखपाक मूह आना mouth ulcer ayurveda treatment

One doctor who is my patient wrote this to me:

dear sir wish you you a very happy diwali

sorry for replying late to your mail.i was very busy in patients and fval.

i am very satisfied with your treatment.being a doctor i know it is very difficult to treat a autoimmune disease like oral lichen planus .
my quality of life has improved a lot after your tretment

.now i dont have to sit upright whole night to decrease my heart burn due to oesophageal refill in op only l

your medicine has saved me from becoming steroid dependent.

my mouth ulcer are quite6n6 without steroid ointment except for one ulcer on tongue that i will show you when i will be in pune
thanks to you and ayurveda for my better life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.