30 years of pure ayurvedic practice at keshav clinic.Thank you all very much. Thank you blogger and google


Today I completed 30 years of my work at my keshav Ayurveda clinic by the grace of God. I have been practicing shuddh Ayurveda through out these years. I have also penned two books for awareness about health wrt guidance of Ayurveda. Also been blogging and youtube video posting for the same cause. Thanks to Lord dhanvantari, family, friends, relatives, patients, the great Gurus of mine and shishyas #health #clinic #blogging #doctor #patients #healthcare #ayurveda #medicine #mentalhealth #wellness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.