2 years back case of herpes remains perfectly fit

A feedback of a patient after 2 years Patients always ask me what happened to the cases which were cured by you, gave a comment on blog. But how are they now afters some years so I am posting pictures of case paper which got cured 2 years back and now called for some other patient's case. I have taken the precaution that the name and details of patient is not seen for the reason of his \ her privacy. He had symptoms continuous and values increased. Now just opposite of it after 2 .2 years.Thank God for people getting out of this pinching, frustrating, stigmatic disease hi dear all; ЁЯШН Do not miss latest comment done on my blogpost - regarding herpes - his own experience - by my patient. https://prasad176phatak.blogspot.com/2018/06/herpes-simplex-genital-hsv-my-patients.html?showComment=1613987017458#c623678460177550954 you may have to copy paste this on your browser and then see in comment section of the post. there are many other comments done directly by patients on this video or on the blog which you have to find out for your trust in this clinic and me. Thank you very much dear all. He posted it on some other post of my blog. you can verify it on my diabetes post on this blog about truthfulness of it - http://prasad176phatak.blogspot.com/2013/07/diabetes-ayurvedic-treatmentdiabetes.html?showComment=1553997337162#c5980883547321292152 rameshMarch 30, 2019 at 6:55 PM Hello sir, Namaskar ji.. I'm P Ramesh from Hyderabad. I was suffering from Hsv1 igg 3.5 and Toxoplasma igg 1.4 and cmv igg 3.5 and Rubella igg 17.2 In the month of Nov 17. I was taking medicine in various doctors But there is no cure then I searched in the Internet Dr Prasad Phatak blog and went to his clinic, I was taking his powder & liquid, I was surprising that with in 5 th day I had relief from itching and burning Now all the ranges reduced That whole great ness Dr Prasad Phatak sir,I was normal now, I continue my life again due to your blessings only sir. Thanks lot once again sir. My suggestion is that those who r suffering from like the above symptoms please contact Dr prasad Phatak sir and he will cure the same Ramesh from Hyderabad. These are 3 photos of a patient's file. Privacy intended strongly for him so name no. is not given. He cured well but took medicines for 2 years. No episode since last 9 months at all who had continuous once. just check out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.