International doctor's day.

I WROTE THIS IN ANSWER TO MY FRIENDS' WRITE UP ON DOCTOR'S DAY. I am sharing it to you as a part of gratitude to all of you.
Very nice thoughts of gratitude. 1 point very nicely kept : all drs are not looters. 
On another point ' do we thank dr.s ? ' I would like to share my experience. There are many patients who are really grateful towards us [ dr.s ] they express it through various means if not directly. Many thank us every time they leave our cabin.
An experience : 3 patients who are relatives to each other came to my place on my 50 th birthday. I had little doubt but asked ' konasathi ekadam tighi alat ?' ' nobody is sick ' ' ? ' ' we are here to wish you on your half century. tumhi century mara mhanaje amhalahi bare padel ' with a smile.They gave me sweets and a gift. I was really taken aback.
Yesterday I got very thankfull calls and one message among many ; said ' happy doctors day to my ONLY trusted dr ! '.
Another story : I visited a serious patient about to die. There was no vehicle to carry him to hospital so I drove with them but could not save his life. Most imp thing is his wife who was in shock [ the patient was quite alright 10 min before he had this cardiac arrest ] did not forget to give repeated THANKS TO ME; inspite the patient was no more and inspite of being in shock.
Such are the experiences that keep us going.So we will also like to THANK all our patients due to whome we survive monitarily and emotionally; and to ones like ranga who express gratitude in words or otherwise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.