Fast relief by ayurveda

One Mrs N age 40 called me and told that she had some urgent work tomorrow at Mumbai and wanted to get well in shortest time.I asked to visit me immediately. She had fever low grade, fatigue, bodyache etc. She had  been suffering from too many days. I went on to diagnose her as jirnjwar and treated accordingly.
In just 24 hours she called me up and thanked for getting such a nice relief that she could complete her hectic travel and board meetings without any symptom.She never experienced so healthy for last too many days she said.
The results of ayurvedic medicines could be fast enough too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.