sciatica ayurveda, grudhrasi, immobility of leg ayurveda cure, degenerative changes in lumbar spine fast cure.

            Another story from my family of good results for another disease.
                                         Sciatica
            My mother age 80 is quite active at this age but she has developed age related degenerative changes in lumber spine for some years.Day before yesterday she abruptly developed spasm in right thigh, there was very strong pain in the thigh which spread from low back to whole leg, she could not move her leg at all, she could not move out of her bed, she had tingling sensation in lower leg. 
            The first day medicines did not help and all this developed for which I changed medicines diagnosing it as Sciatica along with massage and little bit of stretching of low back. Dramatic results were at her help the same day. She stood up within 2 days today violating my suggestions for 2 months of bed rest. She always says if you are a doctor I am mother of doctor { LOL }
            Thank God it is not easy to treat family cases for many reasons; I do not call my friends as earlier because they are too busy now and do the job myself mostly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.