My Book in marathi a kathasangrah or bunch of stories literature '' Tuze git ganyasathi ''

माझे पुस्तक  '' तुझे गीत गाण्यासाठी '' नुकतेच प्रसिद्ध झाले आहे. 
My first literary book a bunch of 9 stories has been published recently. It's name is " tuze geet ganyasathi ''
Through these 9 stories I try to express myself and try to find out humanity in the human beings around us. It has family atmosphere and nice backdrop of nature around us. 
These stories are sensitive and entertaining so please go through it.
It is available at my place at 120 rupees. Or you could get it on book stalls in maharashtra.
Dr. Prasad Phatak
-- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.