A great harmonium player living hard life at his 60s

We have recently shifted to sadashiv peth area of Pune. It is actually infamous for wrong reasons but we had very good experience here.
Here we found many cultural programmes like music on narasinh jayanti and lectures by chinmay mission  and bhagvat katha by ninad, which were attended by me and my family.
We also sought warmth from neighbors who shared words and eatable like mango.
Yesterday I had very nice experience
I and a friend of mine were walking on road to nagnath par after dinner 10 PM. I stopped at once looking around. He asked why I did so? what a great sur around hear who may be playing ? I asked. He also found very nice harmonium notes to his ears. we went in that direction. It was really so nice of piece! We stuck there while one resident came down to listen him and found that he was the player who was projected in sakal newspaper few days ago. He was Mr. Gujrathi who played music with many composers including Hemant Kumar. He now resides on footpath along with wife. His economical condition is not good. While I felt pitty upon him He said ' सभि दिन तो एक जैसे नही होते बेटा वो तो सब उसकी मर्जी है ’.meaning life is a changing phenomenon and we need to accept it as a wish of God!
 Still though he needs help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.