poems?

Is this poem written by Rabindranath Tagore or Arbindo Ghosh. Please let me know. The depth of thought is tremendous and words used so precisely conveying the meaning. So the curiosity.
Dr. sadanand Chavare

This was the response from Dr chavare to my poem 'cloud'
I am very much thankfull to Dr Chavare for this question remark
I have written a lot till today and received some response too
but this one is just beyond my imagination
all the 5 poems are written by me
Actually I am not a poet and whether all these are poems or what is a big question.But now a days I have tried to pen down my feelings without any poetic touch or poetic knowledge
Thx Dr and all other readers
On reaching 2000 blog views it is very nice gift for me

My tribute to the great poet Tagore
I am just a zero in his comparison

--
Dr Prasad Phatak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.