Knee joint pain ayurvedic treatment, घुटने मे दर्द, knee pain treatment, arthritis ayurvedic treatment

                Knee Pain ayurvedic 

arthritis ayurvedic treatment.
I received a phone call from Mr M.D. on 3 rd august stating that he was my patient and wrote a letter to a renowned newspaper regarding his knee pain treatment given by me 16 years back.I quote him in his words."I got the knee joint pains from the age of 45 years.I suffered a lot for 15 years till 60.I did not get any relief in spite of many types of treatments. I went on with many pain killer pills and I also got injection of cortizons several times, but all went in vain.At the end I switched to ayurvda where the doctor gave me some medicines and suggested about medicated enema [ basti ] for the strength.The enema contained milk, honey, ghee and til oil [sesame].I found good relief within 5 enemas. The anal rout helps medicine to be absorbed fast.I took 1 enema per week.I continued for 25 weeks 25 enemas after which I was completely cured.Now I am 75 years old and since then I have no knee pain at all. The digestion should be proper before this treatment and there should be no constipation. Basti gives the week muscle a great strength The enemas should be taken from an Ayurvedic Doctor only. Diabetic patients also can get this treatment."MD.
            Why MD wrote this after so many years, I do not know but I was satisfied to learn that he had no further episodes after that! When I matched this with my case record I could see his records are excellent and match my ones with some minor changes. I found in his case record that I had chosen this line of treatment after a long case study.Vitiated vat dosha along with muscle debelity and joint dushtee was considered to be premier factors.It is only God's grace that we get such a nice feedback and job satisfaction.
          Effective medicines have been found to work wonders in such cases too!These are simple herbal remedies,natural home remedies compiled with some ras aushadhis and decoctions and oils. These are vat nashak ayurvedic cure.
         You may find many cases well cured by me on other posts.eg ulcer BP rise diabetes jaundice thyroid etc. so go to the older posts too.
         23\1\12 :Recently I met M.D who lives in a old age home . He said that I had done such a big thing for him that he always had a mind to narrate it for the purpose of all and when got a chance he wrote about it!
         case 2 : Please read 1 more case of osteoarthritis in the comment box below.
          case 3 : Mrs T who is 65 years old female who suffered from osteoarthritis with pain, difficulty in walking, and edema has been relieved totally after a treatment of 6 months and now there is no medication for her.
           case 4 : Mr Aslam  50 had a lot of squeezing pain in knee joint for 1 year it was diagnose like this : MRI said it is grade 1 ligament tear of the knee joint. The tear was in medial miniscus and anterior crucial  ligament. After a treatment with proper ayurvedic diagnosis it has recovered upto 75 % in 2 months. Now he does not feel pain, can move easily, and knee joint power has also increased
           case 5 : Also written elsewhere a patient N, a male of 35 had  slip disc with bulge causing pressure on nerve  according to MRI is now able to walk up to 3 km and do regular chores after treatment of 3 years. It being vat of small joints has been put up here.Now he is able to to do all chores easily. The vat dosh which flared up due to heavy work and pressure on spinal chord caused this to him and was corrected by anema [ basti ] and sneh swed along with dashamula and other medicines worked a lot
You can find details of the same on this blog elsewhere.
           Please visit posts on this blog one about sciatica cure [ 24\1\14 ] and another about immobility of hip joint.
          One Mrs G 60 had along history of ama dosha as colitis menifestation then she got pain in multiple joints. Thae Ama means undigested food had cought up in the joints causing this rhumatoid arthritis like situation now she is 70% relieved.My line of tretment was ama digestion and vat nashan.
           One Mr C age 81 had osteoarthritis with suggested knee replacement operation was treated with ayurvedic medicines and oil masage along with pressure points therapy and exercise has magnificiantly recovered from his pains.His perservarence at this age is respectable.
           Mr S age 65 suffered from osteoarthritis pain in right knee is also well under control with ayurvedic medication at Keshav Ayurvedic Clinic.
PLEASE PRESS HOME TO POPULAR POSTS ON THIS BLOG
THANKS.

Comments

Amol said…
Prasadji it is really great achievement ........
Really GR8. Keep going .

WISH YOU ALL THE VERY VERY BEST
sophie addison said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thanks sophie
you have cheered my soul for this work
Prasad
One more case must be registered here.After Mr. M D I recorded a case of Mrs P P age 80 who got rid of knee pain Now it is Mrs M I : Female age 65 had a chronic pain in both knee joints X ray found : degenarative osteoarthritis with osteophytes formation. She had a lot of pain along with restricted movements. she could not sit down on floor.Sometimes left knee would get locked along with adjoint muscle spasm.Walking difficult and with cracking sounds From February 2012 till sept 12 she has improved on all symptoms pains are reduced a lot and kness do not lock.
X ray is yet to be re examineds
Mrs PP age 80 after 1 year of discontinuation of treatment is well & han symptoms till date.27\3\13
please go through this blog to observe cases of different difficult diseases like diabetes, thyroid, rheumatic arthritis, heart disease, asthama ,anemia etc; managed well with ayurvedic treatment
http://prasad176phatak.blogspot.in/2013/07/diabetes-and-ayurveda.html?showComment=1377762709884#c3535314608936043984

read this post about diabetes too.
Unknown said…
Please share your Contact Details/Address Prasad Sir...I have Grade 3 tear in medial meniscus + Full Thickness tear of ACL. But I can walk,sit properly .No Pain...Need to consult you.Other Doctors suggested for surgery.Please share your contact details.
the results are with medicines only. we will start with some more treatments in due course of time
thx. thank God
Mr D 25 got a severe knee pain after fall while playing. he got his meniscus tear. he had edema on knee too. after a long treatment containing ayurvedic powder and oil application; he is now relieved from pains. Another MRI is awaited.
Could you please share your experience here Adity ?
One Mr S age 69 with his weight 75 kg; suffered from pain in both knee jopints along with stiffness. He could not walk even 1\2 km and could not get down the stairs easily. Pain on touch was there. I treated him with rasnadi guggul lakshadi guggul and mahavat vidhwans ras and got spectacular results within 2 months. His pain is almost gone and he can go for longer walks. There is no stiffness in both knee joints. Thank God
Unknown said…
sir I m 26 years old and m suffering from knee joint ligament tear I had accident before 6 year,I don't want to do operation plz help me thank u mahesh warkhade
Mr M 83 had both knee joint pain and advised for knee replacement at this age he followed all instructions and saved his operation and can walk better with no pain now.
thanks
please see me in pune Keshav ayurveda clinic. we shall find a way out. thx
Mr S had pain in knee joint and difficulty in walking since few years at age 64. he has relieved well from pains with medicines oil application and exercise regularly in last 4\5 months. he can lift his leg easily and fold at knee readily.
Be aware this is a disease if neglected at earlier stages; increases in such a way that patient gets bending in knee joint and difficulty in movement. Later stage responds very slowly. So take care earlier. Lok out for your Ca nad D3 levels too.
Unknown said…
Pls.forward me your contact address and contact no.
My contact no: 08882316383
9822697288 or 7588281952 230\3 shukrawar peth 11 maruti chawk pune 411002
thx
pls call me

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.