An evening of showers


I Just moved out to stroll after completing regular chores keeping an eye on timing to the clinincand other eye on the dark black clouds in the sky.Just it will rain for sometime and I will catch up my workplace as punctually as any other day.
After a brief walk sky started some drops here and there around me some catching my body and head.
I call hotel Vishw as ' he vishwachi maze ghar'Meaning that the whole world is my house! [So I do not find any other gharoba most probably!]
As the bundabandi [drops of rains] started up 2 nd or 3rd gear I turned towards my 2 nd home Vishwa. Fortunately I got my favourite sit where from I can watch the road infront easily. While the waiter kept a hot glass of light tea I could see out the rain was in top gear.
I could see it I could hear it and I could smell it I could feel it's touch as the small rushes sprinkled from the window I would like to taste it becoming a small child but i did not . All 5 senses gathered together to feel it!
As I saw outside there were hundreds and thousands of continuous lines from the sky as if preparing a curtain of showers.The whole world was in love with the mother nature as everything smiled happily at her with it's wet eyes .The vat or banyan tree leaving big drops from its downtravelling branches and wet green leaves looked fabulous. Watre gushed on the road vigorously and vehicles splashed it aruond merily.
Regular reading book looked pity as it was neglected totally, but sorry baby I can not move my eyes away from the God poring down to earth in front of me!This moment should never end. My heart was full of divine happiness. I better had disolved in this God today or it will take years for me to meet Him!
That is not to happen today I have got to serve the God in my patients first. So I started out my bike, it was full wet pleasure on my way to home\clinic.
So was the first shower in pune this year to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.