Humanity audit



Have we checked for our humanity quotient anytime before?
should we go for our self audit for that matter ?
Here are some questions that one could ask himself
It is a rough sketch

Has my greed for things depleted last year?
Can I control my greeds better than last year?
Did I exploit others for my own benefits ?
Have I whole heartedly completed my duties to family and society during last year period?
Did I harras anybody physically or mentally for any reason last year ?
Am I a less jealous person than last year ?
Did I abuse anybody last year ?
Am I proud person for some of my achievements ?
Have I taken my family members for granted last year?
Have I taken undue advantage of being male [applicable to male members only ] last year ?
Have I taken undue advantage of my position last year ?
Have I changed my way of speaking towards softness last year ?
Have I been rough towards workers at home or workplace last year ?
Have I been loving the world better than last year ?
Have I smiled to anybody last year ?
.......................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

herpes treated fast by ayurveda: herpes zoster. PHN or pain after herpes. Herpes simplex well treated. genital herpes.

Dr Prasad phatak treats Nagin ya herpes by Ayurveda very fast

Psoriasis and ayurveda. eczema ayurveda twacha rog ayurveda.